|In Theaters||December 25, 2014|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 24, 2015|
|On DVD||March 24, 2015|
Academy Award® winner Angelina Jolie directs and produces Unbroken, an epic drama that follows the incredible life of Olympian and war hero Louis "Louie" Zamperini (Jack O'Connell) who, along with two other crewmen, survived in a raft for 47 days after a near-fatal plane crash in WWII—only to be caught by the Japanese Navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp.
Adapted from Laura Hillenbrand's ("Seabiscuit: An American Legend") enormously popular book, Unbroken brings to the big screen Zamperini's unbelievable and inspiring true story about the resilient power of the human spirit.
Rated PG-13 for war violence including intense sequences of brutality, and for brief language.
Box office gross: $115.6 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: No objections here, 'Hacksaw Ridge' delivers on 4K UHD
- 'Birdman' soars high at the Oscars
- 'Boyhood' and 'Birdman' lead this year's Oscar nominations
- Monday Mixer: Is Lando returning to 'Star Wars'?
- Monday Mixer: The Razzies names their shortlist
- Five 2014 films I missed that I vow to see in 2015...