2013 Horror/Suspense Rated R
|In Theaters||July 19, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 22, 2013|
|On DVD||October 22, 2013|
Before there was Amityville, there was Harrisville. "The Conjuring" tells the true story of Ed and Lorraine Warren (Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga), world renowned paranormal investigators, who were called to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful demonic entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most horrifying case of their lives.
Rated R for sequences of disturbing violence and terror.
Box office gross: $137.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Demonic' aims high, but falls short
- Monday Mixer: 'Gone Girl' wins by a cleft chin
- Horror trailer double-dip featuring 'Ouija' and 'Annabelle'
- Quentin Tarantino really liked 'The Lone Ranger'
- Monday Morning Mixer: Justin Bieber as Robin?
- Monday Morning Mixer: SNIKT! SNIKT! 'Wolverine' slices up box office