2000 Drama/Comedy Rated R 122 Minutes
|In Theaters||September 15, 2000|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 4, 2011|
|On DVD||March 13, 2001|
A semi-autobiographical account of how Cameron Crowe got his start in the journalistic world. A young boy is given his first assignment: to cover an up-and-coming rock band for Rolling Stone. Over the course of the assignment, the boy grows up into a man.
Rated R for language, drug content and brief nudity.
Box office gross: $32.5 million.
Released by DreamWorks. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- Summer 2013 is certainly coming of age nicely
- 2012 Film Olympics: This is the End
- We grill the experts at AwardsCircuit.com for Oscar answers
- Trailer for Cameron Crowe's love song to Pearl Jam debuts
- The Decade That Was: Stars who broke out in the 2000s