2015 Action/Science Fiction/Adventure Rated PG-13 124 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 12, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 20, 2015|
|On DVD||October 20, 2015|
Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. After 10 years of operation and visitor rates declining, in order to fulfill a corporate mandate, a new attraction is created to re-spark visitor's interest, which backfires horribly.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of science-fiction violence and peril.
Box office gross: $652.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Jurassic Pet' holds magic for the little ones
- Review: 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' reaches for new heights
- Review: Matthew McConaughey is pure 'Gold' in his latest film
- Monday Mixer: What we missed the last two weeks
- Monday Mixer: MTV Movie Awards pimp out Summer blockbusters
- Our Predictions: The 2016 box office will be 'One' to remember