2009 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 150 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 24, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||December 5, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||October 20, 2009|
|On DVD||October 20, 2009|
One of the most popular, thrill-packed, franchises of all time is back with even MORE ACTION and MORE Autobots and Decepticons! In the highly anticipated Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to product humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, language, some crude and sexual material, and brief drug material.
Box office gross: $402.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount and DreamWorks. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Morning Mixer: Bay beats all comers
- LaBeouf out, Wahlberg in: New Transformers trailer impresses
- 'Pain'ful to say: The trailer for Michael Bay's next movie looks really good
- Is 2012 the best slate of Summer movies ever?
- Best movies of 2012 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- In defense of the new 'Smurfs' trailer and movie